We Got Dungeons
Grab your slap bracelets and alt-rock anthems as you fight off an invasive interplanar force in this 90s-themed tactical strategy RPG! Use the innovative Skillboard system to fully customize 9 unique characters, including your mom.
It's the 90s, and Generation X is feeling jaded about life, love, and...reality. As 9 different people in the sleepy town of Sunny Vale struggle to make sense of it all, strange forces begin to invade and reshape their world: the basement of the neighbor's house goes down multiple floors, the high school has entire hallways and wings that no one has ever seen before, and the SmashHit! Video store has a horror film section that goes on for miles. As the forces from beyond remake reality, these suburbanites must come together to discover what truly matters - and protect it.
- Engage in tactical RPG combat - position your forces, use the environment to your advantage, and unleash your carefully planned strategies against the enemy!
- Fight against possessed VHS tapes, evil grunge kids, and some memorable pop culture villains!
- Customize your characters with complete control through the Skillboard System!
- Forget knights and mages - in this RPG, you take control of Breakdancers, Homebrewers, and your Mom!
- Battle an extra-dimensional force that is warping our reality!
- Explore impossible architecture in different dungeons like the SmashHit! Video Rental Store, the arcade/bowling alley/pizza parlor Funplex, and your Neighbor's Basement!
- Choose your party and get synergy and leadership bonuses! Every configuration is different!