Love Metroid Prime and Zelda but wish they included more plants? Then look no further than Kudzu!
Kudzu is a non-linear adventure game made for the Gameboy Original about a man trying to save his mentor from a world-eating plant.
Play as Max, the apprentice gardener, who discovers that his mentor, Zoen, has mysteriously wandered into the nearby kudzu field. Dangerous creatures await including snakes, bugs, angry flowers, and numerous other hazards!
But don't worry, you're not alone.
Along the way, you'll meet a variety of weird and helpful characters who will aid you in your quest.
Use your gardening skills to clear your path, fight the twisted creatures lurking in the kudzu, and solve treacherous puzzles.
But be warned, danger and mysteries lurk behind the vines, can you rescue Zoen and unravel the secrets of Kudzu?
- Explore ruined fields, gardens, forests, villas, and more!
- Master a variety of gardening tools to clear your path, including the machete, hoe, and rake!
- Fight the twisted creatures lurking in the kudzu, such as snakes, giant bugs, living plants, and other monstrosities!
- Learn to manage the kudzu to solve treacherous puzzles and side quests!
- 8 epic bosses!
- Explore the depths of the kudzu maze to learn the true origins of the kudzu itself. Is it just an out-of-control invasive plant, or is something more sinister afoot?
*This gaming collectible is published by Mega Cat Studios. Kudzu is created and owned by Pie For Breakfast Studios*