Limited to 300 physical NES copies, Dead Tomb is the first in the Final Edition series from 8-Bit Legit.
Dead Tomb is a brand-new fun, point and click adventure game, that will take you back to the heyday of retro gaming.
Your employer sends you on a study that takes you back in time, but as fate would have it, you find yourself in a serious predicament.
A malfunction in your ship forces you to land in Egypt 1300BC where luckily you spot a huge pyramid you can set your craft down on. Well, maybe you are not so lucky?
It should be an easy fix. One you have done so many times before. It should be only a short time before you are back to your journey, right?
Not so fast. The Pharaoh Seti I's soldiers discover your appearance in their land and take matters into their own hands
.The next thing you know, you wake up with a huge bump on your head and deep inside the pyramid.
Where are you? Why are you here? Can you get out and return to your mission?
Time will tell...
- Enjoy puzzles and gameplay reminiscent of the glory days of point and click games
- Immerse yourself into an intriguing story line and character interactions
- Fantastic cutscenes
- True 8-Bit Legit graphics
- Bop your head to a catchy chiptune soundtrack
- A love letter to lost video game genre that was a staple in the early days of gaming
Also available on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox and CollectorVision Phoenix consoles!