Tired of standard RPG combat but still crave deep mechanics and customization? Need a game that you can jump into on the go, that offers bite-sized sessions that are perfect for travel? Want endless replayability?
Look no further, Powder has all of that and more!
Powder is the first and best roguelike designed specifically for the Gameboy Advance. Now you can dungeon crawl while on the run!
- Engage in tactical play, the perfect mix between strategy and hack-n-slash action!
- Enjoy endless replayability, as the maps, items, and enemies are randomized each time. No two games are the same!
- Immerse yourself in deep and interactive mechanics, like item properties, enemy weaknesses, and magical synergies!
- Battle with over 15 enemies, from bats and skeletons to kobold assassins!
- Master over 25 spells that can turn the tide of battle or increase your dungeon delving powers!
- Take on the challenges of permadeath as you life the roguelike life!
Dungeon crawl while on the run with the only true roguelike on the Gameboy Advance!
*This gaming collectible is published by Mega Cat Studios. Powder is created and owned by Jeff Lait.